Hasegawa's December releases.

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
LyleW
Admin

Hasegawa's December releases.

Post by LyleW »

Hasegawa's December releases have been announced....

Anyone who says "they don't make them like they used to…" clearly has never built a Hasegawa model. Hasegawa is bringing back—in full detail and vintage packaging—all three of its very first plastic model glider kits. There's also a lethally-beautiful 1/48 Apache attack helicopter and a three-aircraft Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary set available for master modelers. Plus, pick up a brace of ever-popular egg planes to build on the fly!

If interested in doing a review build (and to remind those that have kits already....need to complete them) - let me know which you would want to tackle!

http://www.hasegawausa.com/coming-soon.html
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: Hasegawa's December releases.

Post by Thomas_M »

Not bad! I´d like to do the 1/350 IJN Aircraft Carrier Junyo! It will be completed! Sometime around October 2052...
Always wanted to do one of those, but they really come at a price.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thomas_M wrote:Not bad! I´d like to do the 1/350 IJN Aircraft Carrier Junyo! It will be completed! Sometime around October 2052...
Always wanted to do one of those, but they really come at a price.
got to have priorities!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Too many kits! Too many priorities!!
Do they ship to Germany? :hmm:
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

If they're crazy enough to hand me out the Honda NSR500 I'd do an oob-review with high-res pics n'all including a three month dead line.

But, like Thomas, I'm sittin' here in the dark German woods...
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

mostrich wrote:If they're crazy enough to hand me out the Honda NSR500 I'd do an oob-review with high-res pics n'all including a three month dead line.

But, like Thomas, I'm sittin' here in the dark German woods...
I can get it for you, can you do shipping?
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thomas_M wrote:Too many kits! Too many priorities!!
Do they ship to Germany? :hmm:
They can't afford international, but will gladly send to me and I can forward....can you do shipping?
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

LyleW wrote:I can get it for you, can you do shipping?
Of course, but in reasonable limits. Is it possible to get it here for, let's say, under 25$?
I know that the kit is for free and I really appreciate that, but we shouldn't double the kits value by sending it across the globe.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

mostrich wrote:
LyleW wrote:I can get it for you, can you do shipping?
Of course, but in reasonable limits. Is it possible to get it here for, let's say, under 25$?
I know that the kit is for free and I really appreciate that, but we shouldn't double the kits value by sending it across the globe.
I guess that is the rub. Let me see if we can figure out a shipping amount.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

LyleW wrote: They can't afford international, but will gladly send to me and I can forward....can you do shipping?
Really? Lyle, this could be a large (and expensive) box! Good thing is you could declare this as a birthday gift! Only 14 days have past... :clockwatch:

I am really tempted, but I am afraid the postage would kill me. I will google the box´s size and weight and tell you to calculate postage, ok?

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”