Hasegawa Fall Offerings

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
LyleW
Admin

Re: Hasegawa Fall Offerings

Post by LyleW »

scorpiomikey wrote:Would i even be eligible since im on the other side of the world?
If you got the money honey....I have no idea what shipping would be from Louisville KY to NZ.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

LyleW wrote:
scorpiomikey wrote:Would i even be eligible since im on the other side of the world?
If you got the money honey....I have no idea what shipping would be from Louisville KY to NZ.
hahahahahahahahahaha money, dude i bought a house 6 months ago. Ive got stuff all. In fact its a treat for me to buy my lunch today.
But seriously id be keen on one of the cars. Ill PM you.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thank you Lyle.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Modelcrazy wrote:I can relate. I will be going to Dallas for a pre lung transplant evaluation at the end of the month. I must admit that I haven't been on any of the forums as much as I usually am. :Shark:

I also will be praying for your swift recovery. I know the feeling; I'm getting a CT scan on the 28th of this month, I'll tell you more once I know what I'm talking about.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”