News from Hobbico

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
LyleW
Admin

News from Hobbico

Post by LyleW »

Seems the free drop shipping has (will end) ended. Nat has told me that once this batch has gone out, all items will come to me to then ship to you guys. So, since I'm of very limited discretionary funds these days...(retirement - great hours, lousy pay), I'll have to ask the requestors to pay all or part of the shipping from Louisville KY to your little corner of paradise. Normally, this runs $8 to $15 or so..normally. Given that many of the kits are upwards of $30 to $50 or more, it is still a bargain.

Yes, Thomas and Mostrich - still have yours and Stik - got one you requsted the other day. I'll get those out after payday.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
mostrich
Admin

Re: News from Hobbico

Post by mostrich »

Just PM me the sum and your PayPal address and I sent you advance payment. No need to touch your benefit for this, Lyle!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

mostrich wrote:Just PM me the sum and your PayPal address and I sent you advance payment. No need to touch your benefit for this, Lyle!
Likewise... and in summer 2020, I'll join you on that retirement hours & income. I am pretty close to being officially old anyways: adult children, check; bifocals, check; hearing aids, check; old men organization memberships (Masons, American Legion, AARP), check... :writing: where does the time go... :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Totally fine with that as well Lyle if something comes along for me- sending it to you PayPal seems to work best...
Mike
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Sounds OK to me. I'm still amazed that they are willing to give us kit to review.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thanks guys. Guess what? We paid off our car this month. First time in many many years with no car payment. Guess what else. It needs tires. Sigh. Can't really complain, thoug. Got about 90K miles on these.

Okay, Nat tells me we may be able to "play the system" a bit. I can give her some names, and she will simply set them up as accounts - thus she can then ship,. I'll probably make some unilateral decisions based on the most frequent flyers on the kits. Seems we only have 4-6 folks mostly. Others can still come through me.

Yeah, it is nice to get the freebies. Especially being able to choose.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Do they stull have anything available?
I'm still waiting for parts from Italy for the Hurricane.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Modelcrazy wrote:Do they stull have anything available?
I'm still waiting for parts from Italy for the Hurricane.
not until the next release.

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”