Exciting stuff coming!

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
LyleW
Admin

Exciting stuff coming!

Post by LyleW »

From Handiabled - Revell's new tool PT-17 - See his WIP for now. Finished review will be here. Please come get Herman...I can't keep him in bratwurst.

From JimD - Revell's newish Ventura in RAF markings. Nice kit! Follow along as well when it is started....I have to mail it out tomorrow. JimD - Ilike my grass cut weekly and the car needs to be washed..

From Stikpusher - Revell's re-release of the Gemini space capsule. I've not seen a modeler dance like a little boy that has to pee in quite some time! This one will be epic, I'm sure.

A great big thank you and shout out to Revell USA for these new kits. We appreciate it!

Lyle.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Re: Exciting stuff coming!

Post by Stikpusher »

I just saw your kit in the LHS this afternoon Jimmy. I did not know it was released yet... :twisted: I want one! :lol:

To get in the proper mindset for my review build I have been researching Gemini and listening to "The Right Stuff" soundtrack... He says everything is A OK. ;)
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I'm not in a huge hurry here. I have two projects that I want to complete or nearly complete this month, so no immediate starts for me. This is out of my comfort zone as well. I have not built a real space kit for decades. The last ones were in the mid 70s or so. But I have a definite passion for the subject material, so I am not worried there. I'll just say the Shepperd's Prayer before I kick this off once my non exploding package arrives ;) ;)
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

JimD - This Ventura release isn't the one that has been out for a year or so, read carefully! My cars are pretty much stealth cars.- so dirty they no longer reflect light. That has to be it - I seem to have so many people pull out in front of me they must be invisible. Yard is in good shape, then. My son is cutting it this year...

Stik - I really can't wait to see this build. Being 1/24 it should be pretty cool.

Brent - The Sisters called!

Pay no attention to the material leaking out of the boxes. I used Jell-O to provide cushioning. Not sure it set up very well.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

JimD wrote:...Nikon...naturally :twisted:
Oh, come on! Nikons are for kiddys... :roll:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Kits are on their way. I'll PM info.

Nikon for those that can. Canon for those that want to or can't. By the way, that poster board is 2 shades off for the correct RLM color.

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”