New Italeri releases!

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
LyleW
Admin

New Italeri releases!

Post by LyleW »

COMING SOON! Well, as soon as they can.

http://www.italeriusa.com/product-categ ... mingsoon=1

As always, complete address, name (not your witness protection alias) and kit info.

I've been informed that Hobbico has caught up so to speak. You guys that wanted kits should be seeing them soon. . .
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Jeeves
Master Member

Re: New Italeri releases!

Post by Jeeves »

PM sent...hard to pick just one this time...
Mike
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

PM sent....
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

PM sent.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

PM sent
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Just sent another PM Lyle...received an F-104 Starfighter today...think it might've been requested by someone else?
Mike
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

if no one claims it, it is yours.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Some interesting new choices. The description for the Civil War set seems a bit excessively dark though; somebody was angry when they wrote that! Can't see any I might want except for that set or the two Italian Eurofighters, but I do have to get caught up on my reviews first.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Duke! I felt the same way... what the heck was going on with the ad copy for the Civil War diorama? “Only the dead were truly free...” That was a bit shocking, actually to me. However, perhaps this is similar to the Ken Burns documentary, I am not sure. I just know my father was passionate about the Civil War and took me to a lot of battle sites and re-enactments when I was but a wee lad by the side of a ditch, and the feeling was freedom was to be shared by the living as well.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I agree Bruce. Someone should have edited that copy; or at least had it re-written. That isn't the sort of light you want to portray the Civil War in, it was a battle for freedom yes, but the Civil War was also a fight to save a nation. That nation went on to ultimately save most of the rest of the world from totalitarian leaders who tried to spread their filth through force of arms.

Anyway, I'll have to wait if I want anything from Italeri right now. I still need more work.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”