Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Post by Duke Maddog »

Yeah, I just looked again... still no pics. Maybe it's just my Firefox on Windows 10; but the rest of the pics you posted earlier all come through.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Did you refresh your browsers cache? My machine is running on WIN 10 and Firefox, too...
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

I am on my iPad these minute writing this. All pictures showing and the link is working fine, too.

Drop me a PM with your email addy and I will send you the picture when back at home from Austria, maybe on Monday.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Tool Time - again!

With the 1/48 scale Horten Ho 229 finally being available from November 21st, 2015, on the President again likes to share some of his preferred tools with the modellers out there.

These are promoted on Zoukei-mura´s November print advertisement, as we have it here for you.
Haven´t they nice names given? “Super Diamonds Yasuri” and “Pro Zetsu Nipper”! Well, I am a big groupie of high quality tools, so I think I will get some.

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

So how big will the 1/48 scale will be wingtip to wingtip? I've been thinking about getting the Ho229 myself. I'm keen on the Super Diamond Yasuri too.

Considering that's $47.11 in US dollars for the Ho229 isn't a bad price. Although $55 for the Super Diamond Yasuri is a bit too much. LOL!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

The box ( I have the kit with me here since about a week) gives a full span of the "real" aircraft of about 16.80 metres. This equals to about 35cm in 1/48 scale. 13.8 inches for you guys over the pond. :beau:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

All righty then... I want the 1/48 scale Ho229 :Bat: LOL!!

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Thomas_M wrote: ( I have the kit with me here since about a week)
Lucky you! Waiting for my preordered kit impatiently... :clockwatch: :two29: :Bat:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Wait... you already have the 1/48 scale 229???? No fair!! LOL!

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thomas_M wrote:Tool Time - again!

With the 1/48 scale Horten Ho 229 finally being available from November 21st, 2015, on the President again likes to share some of his preferred tools with the modellers out there.

These are promoted on Zoukei-mura´s November print advertisement, as we have it here for you.
Haven´t they nice names given? “Super Diamonds Yasuri” and “Pro Zetsu Nipper”! Well, I am a big groupie of high quality tools, so I think I will get some.

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original

Thanks for posting this Thomas, but I'm not seeing any pic. I clicked on a link to the Photobucket site and all I got was a light grey box where the pic was supposed to show. I even clicked on the magnifying glass icon to blow it up, thinking that it might load then; but all I got was a white, empty screen. Most of the time your pics show up. Lately though, I'm missing a lot.

EDIT: I think I know why now. I clicked on the link to the overall Zoukei-Mura album and it wouldn't let me view it. It said this album is private.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”