Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Post by Thomas_M »

Duke Maddog wrote: Thanks for posting this Thomas, but I'm not seeing any pic. I clicked on a link to the Photobucket site and all I got was a light grey box where the pic was supposed to show. I even clicked on the magnifying glass icon to blow it up, thinking that it might load then; but all I got was a white, empty screen. Most of the time your pics show up. Lately though, I'm missing a lot.

EDIT: I think I know why now. I clicked on the link to the overall Zoukei-Mura album and it wouldn't let me view it. It said this album is private.
Do you have an Ad blocker running? I did see grey boxes on Photobucket this afternoon, too. Until I disabled Adblock for Photobucket. Try it and tell me if it worked, ok?
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Shortly after St Nicholas`Day we have been send Zoukei-mura´s advertisement for December 2015. This time it´s the ad as it will be seen in SAM Publication modelling mag(s) some time later, but we have it here for you now!

No news in regards to future model kits but a pretty cool build of the Ho 229 in 1/48 scale, done by Master Naoki Kobayashi! He has done a damn good job applying a wood grain scheme on this cute little Horten using Zoukei-mura´s Wood Grain Photo-Etched Masks!

See yourself:

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I just saw your reply about the adblocker. I have one running on my Firefox, but even before I was able to see all the pics even with it running. I went again to Photobucket to see this and it is still a grey box; but the "trending on Photobucket" pics were showing up just fine. All of my own pics show up in Photobucket when I go to my albums. I tried to add your pics to the exceptions list but so far it still isn't loading.Maybe it's being whitelisted because it has the word "ad": in the title. Maybe renaming it to remove that might make this unblocked. I've done all I can do. It just seems strange to me that; even with my adblocker running, I always saw all of your ad pics until recently when everything just started to be whitelisted; despite my having done nothing to change things. I just don't get it.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

No two computers are the same on this planet, so I am afraid there is no quick solution. I also work on Firefox and have Adblock Plus running. But I also have to de-activate it to see my own pictures on Photobucket since some weeks!

Maybe the fault is on Photobucket, who knows?

Duke, I will send you the picture by email.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Welcome to Zoukei-mura´s first print advertisement in January 2016! And again; it´s Tool Time - again!

This time they surprise us with a completely new tool: a Zoukei-mura Pro-Model C airbrush!

The trigger reminds us to some Iwata-like models. This here has a 0.3mm nozzle, a 15cc paint cup and costs 12.000 JPY (about USD 100) plus fee.
I really wonder what will be next?

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

This rocks! I could see that one this time. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford one of those. I do like the look of some of those other tools though. Gotta start saving some money.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Zoukei-mura´s February advertisement shows some of the basic (bases!) stuff:

(Click the picture for a larger view!)

Indeed there are some nice bases given. All of them are ready to use! A finished kit looks even better when presented on a base on a model show!
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

After having promoted their ready-to-use bases this month Zoukei-mura presents their figures!
I guess this plastic kit manufacturer is the only one who offers perfectly designed and fitting figures to each of their aircraft kits in 1/32 scale.

Here we see some of them. More than 50 (!) figures are available, with about 30 (!) for Luftwaffe planes!

We have provided a much larger than usual version of this advertisement for you to see all the detail here (right-click to open in a new window!):

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... -large.jpg
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I see they're releasing a 1/32 scale Do-335 this spring. Imagine the detailing in that one.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

BlackSheep214 wrote:I see they're releasing a 1/32 scale Do-335 this spring. Imagine the detailing in that one.
BS, having the kit already here with me I can tell you that the details given are just magnificent! Wonderful!! Stunning!!! :mrgreen:
Only a few more weeks to go until this newest creation from the team at Zoukei-mura will excite modellers all over the globe!

Until then we have the new advertisement on this kit, fresh in from Japan!

(To see it full size right-click the image above, click "show graphic". Left-click when you see the magnifier!)

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”