1/32 Horten Ho 229 - Old Man´s Blog updated!

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
Thomas_M
Admin

1/32 Horten Ho 229 - Old Man´s Blog updated!

Post by Thomas_M »

Click picture to enlarge!

This morning the English language version of the newest "Old Man´s Blog" has appeared on Zoukei-mura´s website! Aside from the stunning prototype build shown above it seems to be "official" that the wing and fuselage skin parts will be moulded in transparent plastic to see the structure and detail inside the wings and fuselage.

The company listens to modellers all around the world that asked for such transparent parts but also highlights the different points to watch out when building such clear parts.

Zoukei-mura also tries to keep the price of this kit as low as possible for a kit with this many sprues and individual parts. Price and pre-order information will be given in the next "Old Man´s Blog".
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: 1/32 Horten Ho 229 - Old Man´s Blog updated!

Post by Thomas_M »

Jim, indeed clicking the picture gets you to a larger version of this picture, stored on my Facebook account. This is why I wrote
Click picture to enlarge!
below it... ;)

But I see I was too excited posting this news that I indeed forgot the link to the President´s blog... So, thank you, my friend, for adding it in your reply! That´s cooperation as I like it! :)

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”