1/32 Dornier Do 335 Zoukei-mura

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
Thomas_M
Admin

1/32 Dornier Do 335 Zoukei-mura

Post by Thomas_M »

We also have been send the box art and CAD drawings of their future 1/32 scale Do 335 fighter kit. As some of you may know there will be another kit available soon, but I for myself will gladly wait for Zoukei-mura to do their special magic on this fastest piston-engined fighter of WWII!

The full wings spars will make this large model very robust; I hope metal landing gear legs will be given in the box or offered as SuperWing options.

Having seen the real aircraft in Munich a long time ago I am still impressed by a fighter of this size! A man could walk straight below the wings without touching them, it´s this tall!

Again don´t miss to see those pictures full size by clicking them with your mouse!
dmminiatures
Master Member

Re: 1/32 Dornier Do 335 Zoukei-mura

Post by dmminiatures »

really, they give you the inner structure of the A/C and all? and this Zoukei-mura is famous for that I suppose?
Monty / dmminiatures
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: 1/32 Dornier Do 335 Zoukei-mura

Post by Thomas_M »

You are right, Monty! That´s what makes ZM kinds this different to others where you just get a left and right fuselage half. By building such a ZM kit from the inside out you experience how the real aircraft was done and what made it work, so to say.

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”