EDUARD Distributor Leaflet August 2020

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
mostrich
Admin

EDUARD Distributor Leaflet August 2020

Post by mostrich »

A longe range Mustang, a tiger striped Delfin and a Mk.I Spitfire. Also a lot of printed brass, of course.
August Leaflet

(Sometimes it loads slowly. I recommend to use the "save target as" option of your browser.)
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: EDUARD Distributor Leaflet August 2020

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Definitely want the dual Spitfire kit. One scheme on the Mustang kit caught my eye I thought was unusual... Moonbeam McSwine. Unusual markings considering there is a Moonbeam McSwine with the 352nd squadron of the Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney. I need to find out more info for the Moonbeam in the Pacific Theater of WW2.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I do like the Iwo Jima Mustangs and the early Spitfires.... and the Hind weapons do look tempting... :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Definitely want the dual Spitfire kit. One scheme on the Mustang kit caught my eye I thought was unusual... Moonbeam McSwine. Unusual markings considering there is a Moonbeam McSwine with the 352nd squadron of the Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney. I need to find out more info for the Moonbeam in the Pacific Theater of WW2.
That caught my eye too. I've done the Blue nose in 72nd scale
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Moonbeam McSwine was a character from the Lil Abner comic strip, the source of many aircraft names and nose art in WWII.

There was also a Mosquito FB. VI named Moonbeam McSwine in 418 Squadron RCAF. Actually that squadron used the Lil Abner theme to name many of their aircraft.

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

AMK 1/48 F-14D? This caught my attention: https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distri ... 859%3A6915
Now tell me the price for it... :sad:

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”