The importance of cleanliness: Declan's Bench

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: The importance of cleanliness: Declan's Bench

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Neat set-up! We have nothing like that in my area.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Cool!!! Count yourself lucky to have a gathering like that. Here in Corpus there aint no such thing. Good stuff Declan and thanks for sharing.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks guys! Yeah, I am thrilled to have these Hobby Days They really do help jump start the mojo at times. It always surprises so many people when they start coming regularly how many more models they finish a year because of the time spent here.

If anyone is gonna be in the area of Anaheim anytime during the second Saturday of the month, you are all welcome to come. Just drop me a line letting me know and I'll forward more information to you then. :bye:

Now back to Declan's work.... :bag:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Thanks for sharing that Duke, that looks like a tonne of fun! I would love to have something like that around here.

Don't apologize for hijacking either, I asked what it was and you answered.
I have no work to post anyway... haha
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

No worries and I'm glad I was able to tell you about it. It is a thrill to be able to go to these; they really do help a lot.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Some work tonight:
Mustang GT350 is purple.
Some paint on the half track etc.

Annnnnnd my pile of stalled projects...

"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Those all look fantastic Declan! And don't worry about that pile of stalled projects... it's still considerably smaller than mine!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Slap them together and sell them for a mint on Ebay!

And if you really want to settle in to a good solid depression just consider your whole stash as stalled projects. :whiteflag:
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

jeaton01 wrote: And if you really want to settle in to a good solid depression
Ha no thank you, got enough as it is! :headbang:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

jeaton01 wrote:Slap them together and sell them for a mint on Ebay!

And if you really want to settle in to a good solid depression just consider your whole stash as stalled projects. :whiteflag:
That last statement hurts!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Member's Gallery”