TJ's year of builds 2020

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Re: TJ's year of builds 2020

Post by tempestjohnny »

Stuart wrote:That's a fantastic set of builds and great to see a mix of scales! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Thank you. I'm 50/50 with 48th and 72nd most of the time
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Way to go on a sensational lineup of masterful models! You rock dude! I'm praying and hoping for a swift, trouble-free recovery!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Thanks Mark. Just retested negative. I'm free :lashed:
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Way to go John!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Member's Gallery”