Stikpusher 2021, Pass in Review

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
mustang1989

Re: Stikpusher 2021, Pass in Review

Post by mustang1989 »

DANG!!!! There aint NO WAY I could finish that many builds in a year. That is incredible that you can not only finish that many but also have them turn out that well. Hat's off to you brother.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

TJ & Joe, thanks!

Joe, I would like to get to the point of where I can complete at least one build per month. Seeing how I am getting paid not to show up for any job, and have many hours of time to fill here and there with benchtime… and having so many of those partway built shelf queens does speed up some of the process compared to a new start build. :whistle: Although this year both the Mig and the Zero were both barely started…
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

I dunno what I'd do if I had all that time Carlos....but then again you've certainly earned it buddy. :bow:
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Really nice work Stik!! :shoutout: :shoutout:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault

Return to “Member's Gallery”