Modelzona 2021 Photos

Tell us about upcoming shows, contests and events. If you participate and get some recognition, tell us about it! Show pictures are welcome.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Re: Modelzona 2021 Photos

Post by jeaton01 »

I suspect it was the 1/72 Monogram kit, which is awesome enough, but if it was the Modelcraft 1/48 kit I may have to fall on my Exacto Knife!
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Wow.. lots of great entries. Having done the Twin Mustang kit before, I don't recall the center pod being that long. Is it some sort of radar pod?

Gotta love the Spanish Inquisition diorama! LOL!!! Man, it's hard to pick a favorite.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

jeaton01 wrote:I suspect it was the 1/72 Monogram kit, which is awesome enough, but if it was the Modelcraft 1/48 kit I may have to fall on my Exacto Knife!
No, that F-82 is 1/32 scale. I don’t know what kit it is, or if it is completely Scratchbuilt!!!
BlackSheep214 wrote:Wow.. lots of great entries. Having done the Twin Mustang kit before, I don't recall the center pod being that long. Is it some sort of radar pod?

Gotta love the Spanish Inquisition diorama! LOL!!! Man, it's hard to pick a favorite.
Yes, the center pod is a radar. I know what you mean about hard to pick a favorite. Most of the photos I took were just because the subjects intrigued me one way or another.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

jeaton01 wrote:I suspect it was the 1/72 Monogram kit, which is awesome enough, but if it was the Modelcraft 1/48 kit I may have to fall on my Exacto Knife!
I can see a little of the sheet for the F-82 in the pic. Says its a conversion. Can't see from what
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Wow! I wouldn't do very well with all those great looking jets.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah it’s a tough competition there. I need to step up my game with this group.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Shows, Contests and Recogition”