Reveal?

Floki
Elite Member

Re: Reveal?

Post by Floki »

I had Lyle, Merry Christmas!

I'll also make a post for my build later tonight or tomorrow. Finishing up a build that's taking way longer than expected.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Nice!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

And you done good, Lyle!

I had Steve of the Akagi fame. Can't wait to see him go to work on the kit I gave him. Should keep him busy for a day or two.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Steve’s looks to be the cats meow! Glad the racer hit the mark. I sort of want on, too!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I had Glamdring. Fortunately I had that kit in my stash for some time as nobody bought it when I put it up for sale. All I had to do was pay postage. Enjoy it my friend; I'm looking forward to seeing it started!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

You made a great selection, I can't wait to dive into it! I plan on using it as my 2022 entry for the Japanese GB on FSM as well. Thank you aging! Hope you don't mind waiting until late February or early March for my start though.

I had Floki, and am hoping he gets some enjoyment from the kit. Based on what I have seen of his work, it will look great in the end.
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Ceaser_Sa1ad wrote:Ok well I guess I will start:
I had ScorpioMikey, Merry Christmas mate!
Yoooo i had you :lol: Merry Christmas dude.
I agonized over your kit and decided on that one because the RCAF flew Vb's
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

Glamdring wrote:
I had Floki, and am hoping he gets some enjoyment from the kit. Based on what I have seen of his work, it will look great in the end.
Thank you! I'll do my best
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Glamdring wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:I had Glamdring. Fortunately I had that kit in my stash for some time as nobody bought it when I put it up for sale. All I had to do was pay postage. Enjoy it my friend; I'm looking forward to seeing it started!
You made a great selection, I can't wait to dive into it! I plan on using it as my 2022 entry for the Japanese GB on FSM as well. Thank you aging! Hope you don't mind waiting until late February or early March for my start though.

You are very welcome and yes, your work is well worth the wait. I look forward to seeing this in February or March.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

Or April or May given my usual overly optimistic estimations on scheduling. :lol:
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"

Return to “Secret Santa 2021”