1/48 Tamiya P-47 D Thunderbolt 318th FG "Smokepole"

Post your completed aircraft here.
lawdog114
Master Member

Re: 1/48 Tamiya P-47 D Thunderbolt 318th FG "Smokepole"

Post by lawdog114 »

mostrich wrote:Another Lawman quality build. Always great to see your work on our channel. Thanks for posting, Joe!
Thank you sir. Thanks for having me!
Can you fly this plane and land it? Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley
lawdog114
Master Member

Post by lawdog114 »

mustang1989 wrote:And you just bust these out like they're nuthin' Joe and they turn out so dang GOOD!! Construction looks good for starters. Then you've got all the detailing, painting and weathering that are just tops and it all happens so quickly. Sometimes I wish I could build this quick but then I get to thinkin' that if I built that fast, I'd run out of display space pretty quick.

I do want to learn how to weather aircraft this well so I might be hitting you up for some pointers on that.
Thanks Joe! Hit me up anytime! I hope you're doing well.
Can you fly this plane and land it? Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley
lawdog114
Master Member

Post by lawdog114 »

Duke Maddog wrote:Wow, it's great to see you back on here Lawdog! And that Jug reminds me of why you were missed so much! You've got the Midas touch when it comes to applying realistic paint and weathering. Way to go!
Thanks Duke. Nice to back amongst friends.

Return to “Completed Builds”