Great Sherman reference site

Find and post armour photos and blueprints here.
Stikpusher

Great Sherman reference site

Post by Stikpusher »

I stumbled across this site a couple days ago while doing some image searches. Not the last work in Shermans, but a wealth of information on most variants. Certainly the most I have found online in regards the Jumbo version....

http://the.shadock.free.fr/sherman_minutia/index.html
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: Great Sherman reference site

Post by Thomas_M »

Thanks for adding this to our references!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

You're welcome. Not that there are many Shermaholics here, let alone treadheads... :(
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Here is another very good Sherman reference site that I just stumbled across. Some excellent photos of them in training, in action, and interiors for reference.

http://www.theshermantank.com/sherman/s ... roduction/

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Stikpusher wrote:You're welcome. Not that there are many Shermaholics here, let alone treadheads... :(
Did my last Sherman build back in school...
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Excellent sources. If I hadn't already built 25+ Shermans in 1/72 scale, I'd frequent them more. I do still have an Isherman to build though....
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Armour Photos and Blueprints”