Im Safe - Cyclone Gabriel

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Re: Im Safe - Cyclone Gabriel

Post by Gary Brantley »

Yes, good to know you've weathered that storm!
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Thanks guys.
Im seeing a trend, the rest of the world doesn't seem to realize how bad we were hit. Or that we were even hit at all.
The stories coming out of the worst hit region are heartbreaking.
Fatalities are still only officially at 5. But at least 2 more deaths are being attributed so far. Thousands still cant be found or contacted.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Right now in the US, two things are dominating the international news cycle, the war in Ukraine and the earthquake in Syria/Turkey. National news is dominated by various events such a few toxic cargo train derailments, NORAD shooting down multiple high altitude balloons/“craft”, and the usual criminal activity causing loss of life being used to push this or that agenda. More than enough tragedy to fill any night’s news broadcasts.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”