Trivia Quiz!

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Trivia Quiz!

Post by LyleW »

I can give you three months free membership! Heck, make it six! that is an interesting idea, but there are costs associated with this and we are indeed a church-mouse organization when it comes to funds.

We do support all genre of models, but virtually nothing but aircraft are listed. One idea would be to branch out and post other questions. Another would be to not let it bounce around between two or three members. I know that isn't intentional.

And, let's keep them interesting and fun.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I'm game.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Alright, ill chuck a question out there and see if we can vary the questions a bit more.

The vehicle was entered in the 98, 99 races of this world famous race. It was developed to a different series, but ended up in this race. Seven were built over the 2 years of the program.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Another hint, this vehicle was sponsored by a tobacco company even though there was a ban on tobacco advertising in the country where the race was held.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Its red and white and raced in france.
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

LyleW wrote:I can give you three months free membership! Heck, make it six! that is an interesting idea, but there are costs associated with this and we are indeed a church-mouse organization when it comes to funds.

We do support all genre of models, but virtually nothing but aircraft are listed. One idea would be to branch out and post other questions. Another would be to not let it bounce around between two or three members. I know that isn't intentional.

And, let's keep them interesting and fun.

What about if you just got a little gold star for your signature for each trivia question you got right? Costs nothing and blings up your siggy at the same time.
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Adam, where have you been! Excellent Idea.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Oh... I been here, there, and everywhere except at the modeling bench! :bye:
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
KSaarni
Elite Member

Trivia Quiz!

Post by KSaarni »

Time to re-open this classic Topic, especially now that Lyle is back!

Quoting the rules from Scorpiomikeys post on 6th of April 2014 (!)

"You can only make a riddle if you got the previous one right.
Be fair about it (no changing the answer half way through) and use your own judgment about the answer."

--------

I will start with a very easy one:
What plane is this ?

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Hmm. I was thinking about this page a few days ago. Have to go outside and run some errands, but mayhaps it could be a Me-262 from a gun camera footage of a Tuskegee Airman? I know, I know....went for the obvious.

Return to “Free Discussion”