Takom 1/35 Mk. IV Heavy Battle Tank "Male"" / "Female"

Here is the place to show off the progress of your armor builds
Stikpusher

Re: Takom 1/35 Mk. IV Heavy Battle Tank "Male"" / "Female"

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:41 pm I've been wanting to try my hand at a WW1 tank. Never understood male / female WW1 tanks.
The basic difference between the male and female tanks was that one type of tanks had only cannon, and the other had only machine guns. I'm not familiar enough with WWI tank types to say which was which.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Cool, always wanted to do one of these types of tanks.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

It's just the armament...Females are all machine guns while Males have the heavy guns too...

Looks great Lyle- and those click together tracks are some the best made. I ordered the aftermarket set from Takom as well to use on my Whippet since they aren't one piece.
Mike

Return to “Work In Progress: Armor”