Border 1/35 Fw 190A-6 Nowotny Double Chevron

Post your completed aircraft here.
jkim
Elite Member

Re: Border 1/35 Fw 190A-6 Nowotny Double Chevron

Post by jkim »

Stikpusher wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:48 am :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

A gorgeous finish John! I do like how the engine access panels are removable to show off the nose area.
Thanks Carlos! Appreciate the positive feedback!

BlackSheep214 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:30 pm You know how much I love watching every single build. I have no words except sit back and follow the build from start to finish in admiration.

I love the scheme you chose. Well.done!!! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Thank you very much! I like the scheme too and Nowotny is one of those iconic aces.

LyleW wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:12 pm
Stikpusher wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:48 am :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

A gorgeous finish John! I do like how the engine access panels are removable to show off the nose area.
:P1:
Thanks Lyle!

Brandons_Iron wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:53 pm An absolute work of art. Completed by a master of the plastic. Well done!!! :shoutout:
Thanks Brandon! Appreciate the kind words!

jeaton01 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:45 pm Lovely, John. It would be a shame not to see the the innards.
Thank you very much!

Gary Brantley wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:45 am Superb scale modeling, John! :shoutout: I think the removable panels add a lot and actually, probably don't fit all that much worse than the real ones did after some use. This is another masterwork, John, and I'm looking forward to seeing the next one! :grin:
Thanks very much! On to the XIVe!

keavdog wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:45 pm Another jaw dropping beauty John. Love the gear bay - complex with the gun barrels in the works. Didn't realize they went through there.
Thank you! I didn't foresee having to add the inner gear doors when I started this project but it turned out ok!

mostrich wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:40 am You never stop to amaze us with your work, John. It's always a pleasure to look at the pictures of your finished work.
Any of your WIP threads can be used as a statement why modeling's a great hobby.

Thank your for showing (off). :mrgreen:
Thank you! Good photography and good modeling go hand in hand.

Medicman71 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:24 am Absolutely incredible work as always!! :shoutout: :shoutout:
Thank you sir!
John aka JKim
-----------<><
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

OMG!!! This is pure frickin' brilliance John. I can never get over the attention to detail that you put into your builds in every single aspect. From the mechanical details all the way to the paint prep, application and weathering. Man this is good. :shoutout:
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

F a n t a s t i c !!

:shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/