1/32 Cyber Hobby BF109E-7 Trop

Any aircraft, or missile manufactured by Messerschmitt under said name. Bölkow-Blohm and subsequent merger and takeover aircraft are excluded.
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Re: 1/32 Cyber Hobby BF109E-7 Trop

Post by Manny1943 »

Handiabled wrote:Thanks Everyone! Well I think this build is complete... The kit was a great fit all around. They do have a hinge system for the flaps and horizontal and vertical control surfaces that I didn't really care for,, but played along just to see how it would work. It left most of them free to go limp ,, so fastening them in position was the only choice. The fuselage and wings are lacking much if any rivet detail and the decals are very very thick. It definitely takes patience and some decal set to get them to settle into panel lines and detail. Other than that the detail is terrific and a builder could detail out any area of this kit rather easily,,, as far as 109 kits in 1/32 I've built,, I 'd rate this the best kit I've worked on for fit and over all nice to-scale detail. It was painted in MM enamels and the ammo string was a left over from another build. This being my first "desert dweller" I hope that the weathering and shades look right.... as always Thanks for looking and hope you all enjoy!

The

Nicely done...really like the ammo can hanging out with the belt...
Stikpusher

Re: 1/32 Cyber Hobby BF109E-7 Trop

Post by Stikpusher »

Another beautiful 109!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Official Messerschmitt Group Build 2015”