BlackSheep214 Workspace Hangar

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

BlackSheep214 Workspace Hangar

Post by BlackSheep214 »

It's been a long while since I've added any updates of my workspace in my cellar. In the last year, I have been extremely lucky to grab a few furniture items from my workplace before they tossed them out. Blue storage tub on floor is where I store my stash. Thankfully, I have heat vent coming out from ductwork above it during winter months to keep area fairly warm to work on my bench.

Left side wall is my airbrush spray booth workspace. Grey wooden tool table was taken out of my dad's house. White box is airbrush spraybooth inside for easy storage when not in use. The window above it is where I use for ventilation via exhaust hose. Wooden chest (on top of trunk) is my grandfather's where I keep all my modeling tools and supplies.

Main work station. Table was from snatched from work before it got tossed in trash. Computer is temporarily there until I find another table next to grey work bench on left side.

Right side wall. Hutch was also snatched from work 2 weeks later facing same demise. No way I was gonna let this one go! I added top shelf over Christmas break using a Lowes gift card I got as a gift.

Hutch open showing all its glory of storing my paints, air compressor and other model related stuff. Messy, I know... :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Re: BlackSheep214 Workspace Hangar

Post by LyleW »

Nice! Very nice.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

A dedocated model room is one of my dreams. Yours looks great. I will just have to wait untill my kid moves out of the house. He five now, so that is ging to take some time.....
ImageImageImageImageImage
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Did I mention the workspace is in my cellar away from the chaos upstairs? :giggles: When I bought the house back in 1998, the cellar was already finished. Thank God, I didn't have to worry about a dirty, dusty, cellar.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Did I mention the workspace is in my cellar away from the chaos upstairs? :giggles: When I bought the house back in 1998, the cellar was already finished. Thank God, I didn't have to worry about a dirty, dusty, cellar.
It is quite nice to have the basement finished.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Absolutely super to have an own space, looking really good (and BIG!)

But :hmm: cannot see any ongoing builds...

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”