Stuart's GAABSA Build's.

Stikpusher

Re: Stuart's GAABSA Build's.

Post by Stikpusher »

portman wrote:That's cool Stik - I'm glad you confirmed it! So are you going to leave it as is or close the door up?

It does kind of make you wonder why ICM left the door in in the first place - research? :hmm:
I will have to go back and close it up. No big deal. IIRC, it is molded into the fuselage and needs to be cut out, which I did, not knowing the finer points of the Mk.VII. As to why ICM did that- well the kit has common parts on the sprues allowing one to make a Mk.VII, VII, or IX. I also have their Mk.IX in my stash. The boxing, directions and decals are what differentiates the different marks. Now I will have to go check and see if the directions showed to cut out the door, or leave it in place and fill in the lines, or none of the above...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Stikpusher wrote: Is that UN paint job for real?
Yes, the Swedes sent some to Congo for a UN mission. So they painted a nice "African" camo on those birds.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BorgR3mc0 wrote:
Stikpusher wrote: Is that UN paint job for real?
Yes, the Swedes sent some to Congo for a UN mission. So they painted a nice "African" camo on those birds.
Interesting. Most UN missions have the participating countries paint up their stuff in overall white.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Go Ahead You Styreniac, Build Something...Already”