4th Feb 2018 - Modelbouwbeurs Eeklo, Belgium

list upcoming events, post pictures of events that have taken place.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: 4th Feb 2018 - Modelbouwbeurs Eeklo, Belgium

Post by Duke Maddog »

speedgraflex wrote:
Stikpusher wrote:Well Bruce, you are welcome to join us anytime at AMPS and/or IPMS.
Thanks so much!

:shoutout: :popcorn:

If you are not doing anything tomorrow night (February 16) out meeting is that evening. It's at the La Quinta Inn in Buena Park at Valley View and Centerpointe. We start at 7:00PM but a lot of guys arrive at six and walk across the street to some restaurants there for dinner before the meeting. It would be a thrill to see you there Bruce! I'm going to be there with my latest five (possibly six) finished models.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Duke Maddog wrote: If you are not doing anything tomorrow night (February 16) out meeting is that evening. It's at the La Quinta Inn in Buena Park at Valley View and Centerpointe. We start at 7:00PM but a lot of guys arrive at six and walk across the street to some restaurants there for dinner before the meeting. It would be a thrill to see you there Bruce! I'm going to be there with my latest five (possibly six) finished models.
And the rest of us would be thrilled to read a report of your possible gathering there!

:-)

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

KSaarni wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote: If you are not doing anything tomorrow night (February 16) out meeting is that evening. It's at the La Quinta Inn in Buena Park at Valley View and Centerpointe. We start at 7:00PM but a lot of guys arrive at six and walk across the street to some restaurants there for dinner before the meeting. It would be a thrill to see you there Bruce! I'm going to be there with my latest five (possibly six) finished models.
And the rest of us would be thrilled to read a report of your possible gathering there!

:-)

- Kari

I shall do my best to get pics that I can post. I just hope and pray Bruce is in them!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Duke Maddog wrote: I shall do my best to get pics that I can post. I just hope and pray Bruce is in them!
:-D

Thumbs up!

- Kari
---
On the bench:

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Well, Bruce didn't make it, but I do have pics. I hope to have them up in a day or so.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Thanks Duke for the update!
Looking nevertheless forward to some pics!

- Kari
---
On the bench:

speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Duke! Thank you so much for the invitation, and I am sorry that I missed the event and that I am just now seeing this.

:bag:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

No problem Bruce! I have been sending E-mail notices too, but I'll admit I'm not always sending in a timely manner.

Pics forthcoming...
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Shows and contests”