Im moving

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
tigrazor
Addicted Member

Im moving

Post by tigrazor »

Hi folks,

Bob Dylan sung one day "The Times Theyre A-Changing.". And hes right - my flat here in the very heart of Saxony will be past and gone at the end of October. Im moving slightly north to Leipzig city and will share even more time with my beloved SWMBO.

:D

After 1,5 years its really about the time, plus I have a new job there - so thats the perfect time to do it. Furthermore, the very talented modellers of PMC Leipzig are just a stonethrow away from her home (1 km that is!). :D . She also promised me that her actual guest room will be rebuild as my personal modelling mancave.

WO-HOOOH!

But that means that there will be less time for my favourite hobby (next to her of course). But such is life - please dont wonder when Im dropping in here not as often as I used to do.

"Ill be back"

[A. Schwarzenegger]

:mrgreen:
"Did you really pay a big amount of money for only half a figure?!"

FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002809527929
Stikpusher

Re: Im moving

Post by Stikpusher »

Well it sounds like you are moving to a better place. As much of a pain in the rear as moving can be, the end results sound good! Get it done and get back on here!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Good luck with your move. And do not forget to chime in every now and then and suprise us with some nice MaK diorama or fantasy figure.
ImageImageImageImageImage
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

You are simply granted leave, not a permanent absence! Glad you are excited about the move and hope it all goes well! Stay connected, my friend.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Man I hate moving. Not looking forward to it next year sometime.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
tigrazor
Addicted Member

Post by tigrazor »

Hehehe. Thanks for the comments. Just packed a bit of stuff and the car is looking like a cargo donkey so to say. The thing I hate most is the financial aspect. Because Leipzig is a large city the car insurance will rise immensely (200€ + p.a.!!!). Plus the car papers have to be rewritten due to the new address, so thats about 100€ extra or so. German bureaucracy at its very best...

:evil:

On the other hand the new job seems to be better paid and all living costs except the car go through 2, so thats quite okay.

Medic, where do you move?

Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Save Euro 100 by NOT having the car papers rewritten. As far as I know this is no longer requested. I drove my car with Bavarian license plate for years after having moved to another federal state.

Had some hopes you would move to Munich... :(
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

havfun!e
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

tigrazor wrote:Hehehe. Thanks for the comments. Just packed a bit of stuff and the car is looking like a cargo donkey so to say. The thing I hate most is the financial aspect. Because Leipzig is a large city the car insurance will rise immensely (200€ + p.a.!!!). Plus the car papers have to be rewritten due to the new address, so thats about 100€ extra or so. German bureaucracy at its very best...

:evil:

On the other hand the new job seems to be better paid and all living costs except the car go through 2, so thats quite okay.

Medic, where do you move?
Oh I haven't moved yet. We're looking to buy a house next year and it'll be in the same area of Houston that we're at now.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
tigrazor
Addicted Member

Post by tigrazor »

Thomas, I hoped so too. :(

Return to “Free Discussion”