Model Fiesta 38 Awards

If you participate and bring home awards, please tell us about it here!
Stikpusher

Re: Model Fiesta 38 Awards

Post by Stikpusher »

mustang1989 wrote:Thanks fellas! Me and my son had a lot of fun at the show.
And that is probably the best part of all. That shared father/son time....
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

It really was. It didn't start out all that well as we went up to SA to go to the drag races on Friday night but when we got there the strip was closed. That...........was a bummer. Joseph just wanted to go home that night but we got to the hotel and worked it out from there. He'd never been to a Bass Pro Shops before so we set the plans in motion to go there at mid day on Saturday. After that it was smooth sailin'.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah, those Bass Pro Shops are something else... I could spend days there and several paychecks as well while doing so... :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

If I had the money I would too. We just had fun looking around and clowning.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Medicman71 wrote:Congrats!!! They're very well deserved!

I really wanted to come to that show. Oh well, maybe next year.
Thanks Medic.

I've been wanting to go to ANY model show now for the last three years and one thing or another kept popping up and preventing me from going. After 3 long years....FINALLY!!
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Heh... we got one in my area. The best part? It’s located about a mile from my house! :dancing:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Congratulations Joe on being able to finally attend a show, and with your son too! That right there was worth the price of admission. Congrats on the wins as well; although frankly I'm not surprised. Your finishes are so pristine and clear! Way to go man!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Member Recognition”