Re: Revell 56 Ford F-100 "Demon II"-Frame Clean Up & Paint-0

Post by mustang1989 »

LOL!!!! You know...............I like that. :giggles:

Scale Plastic Auto Modeler
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Ha! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was my all time favorite Disney movie when I was a boy. My sister & I used to have one of those Corgi die cast cars from that movie. For years I've been wanting a kit of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

I found this on eBay: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTREMELY-RARE- ... Sw9ZNZkvI7
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

We used to have Movieland Wax Museum by us when I was growing up. They had a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car suspended from the ceiling along with wax mannequins of the occupants looking down on you near the end of the tour I remember. I have not seen that movie in years, since my kids were much younger. I may just have to watch it again sometime soon... of course I much prefer Blake Edwards' "The Great Race"... Push the button Max...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Oh The Great Race! I haven't seen that one in years!!! Now I gotta find that in DVD! LOL!!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Oh The Great Race! I haven't seen that one in years!!! Now I gotta find that in DVD! LOL!!

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

I really like what is going on here... but I was buzzin' through Pinterest and saw this:

From the front:

Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

I saw those while I was browsing through the internet on Saturday and thanks for posting those Bruce. There's another one that's all yellow with an emblem on the front and on the rear license plate that reads "F This". lololol. Killer truck here. Check out the yellow one when you get a chance.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Back in town after the hurricane fellas. I got the place as ready as I could and me and my family got tha hell outta Dodge till Sunday. All is ok here with little damage but there are parts of the Coastal Bend that are really BAAAAAAAD. Same goes for Houston with the flooding. We were supposed to get the hurricane AND the backlash flooding but it moved north. Thoughts and prayers for those folks in Houston are ongoing as the flooding is horrible up there.

I'm back at the bench and will be resuming the build.
Stikpusher

Re: Revell 56 Ford F-100 "Demon II"-Back in Town-08/29

Post by Stikpusher »

Thoughts and prayers with you and your neighbors Joe. I'm glad to hear you made it through with minimal problems, relatively speaking.

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: Revell 56 Ford F-100 "Demon II"-Back in Town-08/29

Post by Stuart »

Stikpusher wrote:Thoughts and prayers with you and your neighbors Joe. I'm glad to hear you made it through with minimal problems, relatively speaking.
:that:

Glad to hear you got off lightly Joe, and that the family is ok.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/

Return to “Work In Progress: Automobiles”