Just got a double decker crap sandwich!

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Just got a double decker crap sandwich!

Post by LyleW »

we are good. it turns out to be the a/c that froze up. Adam, let us know if we need to send up a posse to work on the roofing contractor :boxing: Ours was done last year. good contractor and we were fortunate in that there was no rain around. Over the next few months, did pick up a couple of nails, though.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Glad to hear it was something simple Lyle! We just got the new drywall this week and I just painted the ceiling tonight. Geeze what a freaking nightmare!
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

good to hear, Adam.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

That sucks guys, glad to hear your both in process of sorting it out.

We had a freak hailstorm here last month that dented all the cars in my road and trashed the roof panes in my sunroom. neighbour had their garden greenhouse distroyed.

All good fun....

cheers

stuart
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Those hailstorms can do some damage. I finally got a new roof last year after two storms. Makes one hell of a racket, too!

Return to “Free Discussion”