Here Kitty Kitty - Tamiya Leopard A4***COMPLETED***

Here is the place to show off the progress of your armor builds
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Here Kitty Kitty - Tamiya Leopard A4***COMPLETED***

Post by Duke Maddog »

Oh yes! The pics do not do this model justice! It is quite the sensational masterpiece.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

That is a bloody awesome build Carlos - Fantastic :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Stuart. When I return home I next week, I should have what I need to wrap this up waiting for me.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

The work and attention to detail you put into this shows. What a great build!
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Kenny. I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed this project.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

So anyways... I had wanted a TC figure before I did my final complaetion photos... and then my last minute jump into a “12 Days of Christmas” challenge diverted me from that at the end of 2018. So the past few days I resumed that portion of the project.

These are the the kit figure, along with the some Peddinghaus and Verlinden crew figures that I started before being diverted...

So, from them (there are a few more), I settled upon one from Peddinghaus... he’s not perfect, but I do like him. He reminds me of my one time “kamerad” and guide from the 223rd Panzer Grenadier battalion when I was attached to them long ago at the end of REFORGER 84/Certain Fury, so I will call him Manfred. I added a mic boom and the headset lead cable...

That 80’s Bundeswehr mustache on this guy really brings him to life in my mind...

and he looks so right in my Leo...

Proper photos coming soon...

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Daaaaaaaaaaang! That looks really swell Carlos. Lots of hard work put into this bad boy!!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks Joe... not hard, just the little time consuming things... like on your projects...

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Uh, he ain't got no legs.

Nice work and it looks great in place.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

:giggles:

Thanks! I’ll get some proper completed photos up in a few days. Today is out due to AMPS after work... tomorrow is a double shift, 6am to 10pm... :hmm:

FLSM

Return to “Work In Progress: Armor”