AMT Constrction Bulldozer 1/25

Here is the place to show off the progress of your automobile builds
Stikpusher

Re: AMT Constrction Bulldozer 1/25

Post by Stikpusher »

Any update on this one Lyle? The paint should be dry by now.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

It was yesterday. A nice finish. I’ll g.et back to it son.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Is it soon yet :bored:
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I guess not. I need to glue up the sup assemblies and get started on the weathering. Exscept that I am completely baffled as to how to proceed. I guess just get started and move, huh?

I am also worried about my grandson. Still in the hospital in Cincinnati after his brain surgery. He is now back in PT for a time. The wife is not feeling good (severe pain in back, legs and feet) and Still dealing with the jackass next door. The surveyor is coming out today, I think. I have a call into some real estate attornies and ultimately, I hope to sue his a$$. . . him, his lawn guy and the jerk that hit me.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Take care of real life and family. The dozer can wait.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Actually Lyle needs the real version of that model to deal with that neighbor! :ggun: :ggun: :ggun: :Bur2: :tank:
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Y'all com on and take him out! I'll make steaks for dinner. Porterhouses all around, on me. The surveyor that came out is the guy that did the original layout and lot marking when this was started. Nice guy. He put stakes every 15-20 feet all the way down the proerty line. Love it. He also went to that neighbor's house and told them what was being done - the lot was being surveyed. Now we wait.

According to the attorney I spoke with, in Kentucky each side pays their own legal fees, even if you win. So, I can't go after them for those dollars.

Life is good. Still far better being on this side of the dirt!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Now string the marked property line with tanglefoot barbed wire, triple rolls of concertina razor wire, and maybe some bouncing betty's here and there... :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Oh boy... I betcha the neighbor is having a fit over the surveyors marking where Lyle's begins and ends.

Next thing you know, he'll probably move the property line stakes out of spite. Let's hope he knows better not to do it.

I hear ya on the monetary issue with the lawsuit. I guess it's different state to state. Hoping for the best with you, Lyle.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thanks, Tom. Yes, the ability to recover fees does vary from state to state. I don't know what the laws say about moving the stakes, but the surveyor is the gu that laid out the entire development....and he went over and talked to someone at their house. Don't know what he told them. To give you an idea of the problem, here is a picture. It isn't just an inch or two. The yellow line is the surveyed property line. The red line is about where they are cutting and claiming. The small green circle is my little corner of the world - aka, the Piddle Palace (downstairs). all that white concrete on his property is new - so they can park more crap there.

I cannot put up a fence. But, I can plant landscaping and a garden or two along that strip of property.

Return to “Work In Progress: Automobiles”