Zvezda 1/48 Bf109F-4 - DONE! (again) New Pics

Any aircraft, or missile manufactured by Messerschmitt under said name. Bölkow-Blohm and subsequent merger and takeover aircraft are excluded.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Zvezda 1/48 Bf109F-4 - DONE! (again) New Pics

Post by LyleW »

Waing nut (southern pronunciation), that is a marvelous piece of work!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
lawdog114
Master Member

Post by lawdog114 »

:yikes: ......Gorgeous. I can't wait to jump into this kit....hurry up Spitfire :Shark:...

I always paint my Luftwaffe props and blades XF-69 Nato Black...It has a hint of green which I like. I've never thought RLM 70 looked right in that area either....
Can you fly this plane and land it? Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley
wing_nut

Post by wing_nut »

Thanks Lyle and no worries... I speak suthin :tongue: If I ever do the Bourbon Trail I'll stop by and we'll have a jar.

Joe, thanks for the nato black tip. And yes... light a fire under that Spit. Just not hot enough to melt the plastic.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I knew you were a good man! Come on down. I live about 30 minute, fairly scenic drive from Bardstown KY, where a LOT of bourbon is made.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
wing_nut

Post by wing_nut »

Cool, a LOTt is my favorite brand.

Return to “Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Official Messerschmitt Group Build 2015”