Looking For Something

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: Looking For Something

Post by Thomas_M »

Bolleken wrote:Hi there. I am looking for a Northrop X-4 Bantam in 1:72 scale by MPM.
Can anyone help?
Mate, I would propose you better start a new thread of this one in the header. :quotes:
wjkunert
Advanced Member

Post by wjkunert »

Looking for decals for 1/48 F-15C tail code CR (this is for the 32d TFS stationed at Camp New Amsterdam in the Netherlands). I was stationed there in the F 102 days(1960's) and I like to do a F 15C from Soesterberg. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Looking for someone to scan instructions for Accurate Miniatures Il-2 with skis. My instructions only have the first and last steps. Nothing in the middle. Also looking for 48th Hamilton Standard prop for P-47. I know there is aftermarket I just can't remember by who. Thanks
wjkunert
Advanced Member

Post by wjkunert »

Here is one on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultracast-1-48- ... 2004894932

They have one left as of 1015 EDT

Here is another one. Shows 5 available
http://www.ebay.com/itm/P-47-Thunderbol ... 2004894932

Here is the ultracast website. they list stores that carry their products. http://www.ultracast.ca/
  When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

wjkunert wrote:Looking for decals for 1/48 F-15C tail code CR (this is for the 32d TFS stationed at Camp New Amsterdam in the Netherlands). I was stationed there in the F 102 days(1960's) and I like to do a F 15C from Soesterberg. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have some leftover from the old Monogram 1/48 F-15A kit. But not for a C. They are yours if you want them. They are old, but should still work.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Stikpusher wrote:
wjkunert wrote:Looking for decals for 1/48 F-15C tail code CR (this is for the 32d TFS stationed at Camp New Amsterdam in the Netherlands). I was stationed there in the F 102 days(1960's) and I like to do a F 15C from Soesterberg. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have some leftover from the old Monogram 1/48 F-15A kit. But not for a C. They are yours if you want them. They are old, but should still work.
This is what I have if you want them

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

I'm in need of Italeri's 1/48 CH-47D to build for a crew chief. This is proving to be a difficult kit to find...other than one on Squadron for 85 bucks (NUTZ). Not even Ebay bared any fruit.

Anybody here have one in their stash, that I know you're never gonna build! :whistle: ...that you could part with...or have a lead on one somewhere?
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

:that:

I have spent many hours in search of this kit...I really don't understand how there's still kits available from the 60's, but not one from 2009!!! I also can't believe that Italeri is the only one to do the 47D in 48th.
According to scalemates (I think), it's supposedly been reissued in 2017, but I can't find any info on it through Italeri.

Frustrating, this is. :Bur2:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I've been hunting down this kit for you as well. I can't find it either. Looked in several hobbyshop links I can think of.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I'm sorry but I haven't got one. Good luck in your search.

I am looking for burner cans for a 1/72 scale F/A-18 E Hornet from Hasegawa. I started that model almost a year ago and the only thing hat is stopping me from finishing it is the loss of one burner can.

I also have a 1/72 scale Hobby Boss F-15E Strike Eagle missing one of the burner cans as well. If I knew it would fit the Hornet I'd use the remaining one from the Eagle on it or vice versa. That don't work!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Modeling Discussion”