OC IPMS 2017

If you participate and bring home awards, please tell us about it here!
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: OC IPMS 2017

Post by Stuart »

Sorry Stik, I've only just nosed into this section of the boards - A belated congratulation to you on a very well deserved award :shoutout:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Stuart.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well this was not an IPMS contest, per se. Although the guys who put the contest on are all IPMS members or officers, as were most of the contestants, and the judging was done to IPMS standards... My Airfix 1/48 Me-109F, third place in its catagory at the Military Hobbies First Occasional Airfix Model Aeroplane Contest

I can't get this one to IPMS until November due to my work schedule... :bored:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I was able to pick up my Theme Award plaque for the Sabre the other day, and able to get a couple photos today....

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

:shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:

(I'll get bored of doing that at some point..maybe :bag: ) Congratulations Stik - well deserved.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

:dogwag: :lol: Thank you Stuart! I truly appreciate your compliments here!

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Another prized ace-modeller! Congratulations, Carlos!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Thomas. I am looking forward to their next Airfix contest... :whistle:

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Much deserved, Carlos! You brought a kit from the late Seventies to 2017 award winning status! I am proud to know you, and excited to see you receive recognition for your skills!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Bruce. It was a good day. But this story is not over yet.

FLSM

Return to “Member Recognition”