Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
Stikpusher

Re: Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:That is why they export them to the US! He doesn't have to bring one home; he just has to have his company make them and ship them out. My condo is just as small and crowded as Japan, but I'd surely make room on my ceiling for one each of those! Two of the 747's in fact: one a civilian airliner the other Air Force One.
Why not three? Make a NASA 747 to perch your Space Shuttle upon :stirpot:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Stikpusher wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:That is why they export them to the US! He doesn't have to bring one home; he just has to have his company make them and ship them out. My condo is just as small and crowded as Japan, but I'd surely make room on my ceiling for one each of those! Two of the 747's in fact: one a civilian airliner the other Air Force One.
Why not three? Make a NASA 747 to perch your Space Shuttle upon :stirpot:

Now THERE'S an idea! Yeah! Come on Zoukei-mura, lets get this plane released!! :ballbat: :ballbat: :ballbat:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

JimD wrote:747? I wonder just how much they'd have to charge for one just to bust even on R&D. They'd probably sell 4. :whistle:
I bet they could break even. The 747 wore the colors of all the great airlines in the days when travel was something you still dressed up for and you did not have to deal with the headaches of today's air travelers.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I agree with Carlos. Especially if they offer Air Force One decals as well as many of the top airliners of the day (Pan Am, American Airlines, etc.) as well as NASA decals and extra parts for the Space Shuttle transport aircraft. One other beauty about doing something this large: full interiors can be added; allowing for cut-away models to be done as well. On the C-5 and C-141, a full interior could easily be done that can be seen by having the nose and tail cargo doors be positionable. That would rock!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:I agree with Carlos. Especially if they offer Air Force One decals as well as many of the top airliners of the day (Pan Am, American Airlines, etc.)
Don't forget TWA... :dogwag:
Duke Maddog wrote: On the C-5 and C-141, a full interior could easily be done that can be seen by having the nose and tail cargo doors be positionable. That would rock!
Well there is only ONE way to properly do a C-141 interior...

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

The 1/48 scale Horten Ho 229 is getting closer!!!

Here we have one of the three different advertisements for Zoukei-mura´s 1/48 Horten kit! I did choose this one for it was the most appealing in my eyes. The content given on them is identical so there is no loss for you.

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link:http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original

Zoukei-mura also has already updated the info page for this new kit on their website! Don´t miss to read about this little gem´s impressive detail here: Little Horten

There is a preview on some of the extra parts given, too! So far two photo etched templates to do the wood grain effect are shown, produced by Radu Brinzan? Link

With those extra parts being given as available starting September 19th the kit itself is given as getting available in Fall 2015. As written in those ads: watch out for a surprise on their booth in Telford! :wink:
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

It´s October 2015, and this time it´s

Tool Time

in Zoukei-mura´s October ads! :grin:

Again we got their print files to show you here first!

This time no new kit is announced, but the first of some tools that the President of Zoukei-mura himself makes use of when building kits!
First tool is a high-quality Plastic Shaping Scriber, made by forging from Yasuki steel.

Then we have a Plastic Modelling Chisel (9mm), made from the same Yasuki steel. Also featured is the Wooden Work Base, as has been shown in the President´s Blog here and there.

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original

As stated in this advertisement the 1/48 scale Ho 229 will be available for limited pre-release on IPMS Telford Show in November. Don´t miss Zoukei-mura´s booth #2A !
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Well I clicked on the link since no pics were showing, and the photobucket pic was just a light grey square of nothing. I am intrigued by some of these tools; I might have to pick some of them up. I love the TV Show "Home Improvement" where Tim hosts "Tool Time" too; thanks for the smile from that reference.

Even though they don't make anything in my scale, I keep following this. Keep those ads coming....
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Strange... I see the picture in the post. Also the link works as expected when opened as I suggested.

Tool Time is on German TV also. These months it is even a re-re-re-run! :giggles:

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”