Hollywood Bandits and Rebels GB Feeler

Organize a group build and see who is wanting to participate here.
mustang1989

Re: General Lee/ Dukes of Hazzard GB Feeler

Post by mustang1989 »

That Gremlin cracks me up.

Those photos with Luke, Duke and Daisy make me feel so ooooooooooooold. As silly as this show was I really enjoyed it at 11-12 years old. I was always an old Mopar fan and their Charger was right down my lane. I loved watching that car.

Bruce:
I actually do have that Pro Modeler Charger. I picked it up a few years ago at a show in Austin for $10 and I also have this:

mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

keavdog wrote:You know I'm in! Just got my kit last week.
There he is!!! I kind of figured that you'd be in on this and it'll be a lot of fun to build without all the snide and silly comments that we'd get elsewhere. :whistle:
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

speedgraflex wrote:Hah! That's great. Now I took some notes back in 2016-17 on building a General Lee. I was also at the time interested in finding a Jo-Han kit of a stock car so let me ask you gents if the following hold true as I am not a member of the other forum.
  • Revell-Monogram "Pro Modeler" '69 Dodge Charger R/T kit #5937
    AMT/Ertl Eckler Corvette kit #8053 / racing rims
Thanks.

:bye:
I like the way you're thinkin' Bruce.

1 Pro Modeler 69 Dodge Charger in stock......CHECK
1 MPC General Lee Dodge Charger in stock....CHECK
and now 1 Eckler Corvette ordered off of Ebay for 5 bucks plus shipping.....CHECK!!

Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

mustang1989 wrote:Image
Now that's cool - what plans do you have for it Joe?
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

mustang1989 wrote: Image
Joe,

I'm trying to resist this, but if it goes ahead I'll more than likely join in as I can't resist a good GB. I don't have a kit but I'll probably get the one you have as it seems to be the only option over here - it's not cheap though.

Being British - someone at some point is going to have to explain to me the (non) issue with the Southern Cross.

BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Carlos.… close but no cigar. That's an AMC Pacer Another fugly car... :headslap: :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Stuart, this explanation treads into US politics so I will try to be a neutral as I can. I personally have no,dog in this fight as both sides of my family, as far as I know, arrived in this country after the Civil War, and on the West Coast, which was minimally involved.
Some folks, usually of a certain political viewpoint, find the Confederate battle flag, sometimes called “the stars and bars”, highly offensive. Other folks see it as a point of Southern pride, or see it as a tribute to those who fought in belief of their views, or simply Southern culture and heritage. It is not the National flag of the Confederate States of America, but instead one of many colors flown by their armies during the American Civil War (1861-1865). Members at each end of the spectrum can be quite vocal in their advocacy for or opposition to the banner. Simply put is part of our national past, but a very uneasy chapter, and with many conflicting viewpoints. Some want it erased completely and never spoken of again, while others want it commemorated for differing reasons.
The main problem is that currently in this country rational discussion of opposing or conflicting viewpoints is not really happening. That does not lead to acceptable equitable solutions.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Carlos.… close but no cigar. That's an AMC Pacer Another fugly car... :headslap: :giggles:
Yeah I know.., what was AMC thinking? :sad:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Better yet, what were they smoking? :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Group Build Feeler”