1967 Monogram 1/72 US Navy A-5A Vigilante.

All things jet, no props and Stik...no armor even though the M1 is turbin powered.
speedgraflex

Re: 1967 Monogram 1/72 US Navy A-5A Vigilante.

Post by speedgraflex »

Thanks so much, Joe. Be well, brother.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Bruce I wish that Rowland Heights wasn't too far away for you. It is semi-centrally located, but can be pretty far from Hollywood and Los Angeles environs. Still, I know of several places here in my complex that have openings for rent: two bedrooms with water, sewage and garbage all included in the rent payment. I don't know what your budget would be but these are great places here.

Oh well, I'll be praying that a solution presents itself and that you are able to 'come about' to a far better new heading. If there is anything you need; a truck perhaps for moving things; as well as a strong back, let me know. Meanwhile, keep the faith man, and get back to it when you can. No rush, your work is always well worth the wait.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Thank you for your prayers and wishes, Mark. Over the past three years rents have increased in the neighborhood enough to make staying difficult, but the landlord’s shenanigans truly are the real reason why I just have had enough.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Handiabled
Master Member

Post by Handiabled »

Sorry to hear of the on going issues with your apartment, first the construction now this..... I would imagine it is almost impossible to get a "perfect in every way" apartment in such a populated area. Just a suggestion, but most everywhere has renter advocacy organization or group that you could find out where you sit in a legal sense... Hope it works out for you sooner than later....that has to be beyond aggravating
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Thank you for your advice, Brent. I sincerely appreciate your thoughts. All the best.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Oh there are great apartments to be had in the area. But you’re gonna pay sky high obscene rents for them.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Truth. I don’t know what else to add. When it rains, it pours? I need to do some kind of ritual to get rid of the bad juju. The Greeks would usually begin a new saga with a sacrifice...
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Can you not sacrifice your landlord? :ballbat:

Sorry to hear of your continuing troubles at home Bruce - I can understand why you'd feel the need for a change.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

portman wrote:Can you not sacrifice your landlord? :ballbat:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

speedgraflex wrote:Thanks for all your responses. What the landlord did was serve notice that he was making a capital improvement and in so doing would require me to cooperate with his plans.
Your landlord should given you advanced notice at least a month ahead of time, not force it on a whim in such short notice. That’s common courtesy to his tenants. I would demand adjustment on rent due to your inconvenience of being kept out of your own apartment.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Jet GB by Portman”