Comparison Study :Tamiya Sdkfz 222 Eastern Front

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Stikpusher

Re: Comparison Study :Tamiya Sdkfz 222 Eastern Front

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote:If I was in SoCal, I’d offer to help you move and pack as well. Nothing like a road trip to AZ.
Tom, you’re always welcome to visit as well. As are the rest of you ruffians here... :ballbat:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
bitbite
Advanced Member
Location: The Queen Anne's Revenge, blockading Charleston Harbor

Post by bitbite »

How close will you be to Tombstone. I need to visit there again. :lashed:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

We will be a couple of hours drive from Tombstone. About an hour to the east, then another south to get there. We are west of Phoenix and south into the hills/mountains.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

How far will you be from Grand Canyon? I’d love to visit there someday.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

That is supposed to be a couple hours north of us. That is up there on our places to go list. I’ve only seen it from the air while flying elsewhere...

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos! While I'm not expected to work, I would not refuse any requests for assistance in helping get your place ready. I have also wanted to go visit the Grand Canyon someday. Maybe someday we could have a SPAM get together at your place with tours to the Grand Canyon! You, your wife, your kids who wish to join us; me, Bruce, Bitbite and Blacksheep! What a great time that would be!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”