Modelcrazy's bench production 2022

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Stikpusher

Re: Modelcrazy's bench production 2021

Post by Stikpusher »

The Mig really looks good Steve. What colors did you use on that one? And the Abrams is really starting to shine! Looks like your almost at the finish line with that one.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Man, I am thrilled to be watching this thread! Wow, what magnificent work is being done here!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Sorry if you said this already, but is that the Academy Flogger? I really want to do one, and yours is very impressive!
:shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thanks guys.
Carlos the paint is Akah. They are made in Russia and are supposed to be the most accurate Soviet and Russian colors.
Declan, no, it was the Hasegawa MiG 27 Flogger (ground attack version)

I completed the M1A1.

Now I finishing my Pz IV and Hase1/72 F-35. Trying to clear the bench for my SS gift.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Since all I know about tanks is they are targets, I'll just say I think Carlos and the armor crew will approve!
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thanks John
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Wow! Time to quit! That Abrams makes mine look like toys! Way to go; as John stated, I wholeheartedly approve!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thanks Mark. :grin:

Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Lookin great!
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thanks Declan

Return to “Member's Gallery”