Numbers 649, 650, and 651 Completed >NO PICS<

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Numbers 649, 650, and 651 Completed >NO PICS<

Post by Duke Maddog »

Okay, I finally managed to get a few more done! Finally!

Here they are:

One gun the US Army M119:

The WWI US Army Mack Cargo truck:

And the Japanese Army Type 10 MBT:

Those are my latest; numbers 649, 650, and 651.

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Re: Numbers 649, 650, and 651 Completed.

Post by Stikpusher »

Nice! Now you need a M1069 HMMWV to tow the gun and a UH-60 to sling load both ;)

The Mack truck and the Type 10 are very cool looking... not sure which I like better... :? you gonna bring them to IPMS tomorrow night?
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

All three are very interesting subject, not the Shermans or Tigers that seem to be majority of the armor build! Good to see some variation.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos! I think I already do have both the M-1069 and the UH-60 already built. I've even started a Night Hawk as well, although I don't think they are used for hauling these around.

Yes, all of these are coming out tonight.

Thanks Borgman! I'm also a bit burned out on all the WWII stuff being built; especially the German stuff! Man, you'd think they had won the war! I do have some German vehicles under construction, but that is only so I can clear out the boxes and hopefully make some more room in my Hobby Room. I really do enjoy doing these more modern and different vehicles.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Mark, I love how your builds are all over the board subjectwise, but all in one scale for comparison. I guess that is the big thing (no pun intended) that 1/72 has going for it.

Nighthawks are definitely not used for sling loading Army stuff around, unless its an SOF team on a SPIES or STABO rig... :lol:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BsYamato
Addicted Member

Post by BsYamato »

Nicely finishe little pieces :) I like them
Which brand is the truck?
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks BSY. The truck is from Roden. They make a whole line of WWI-era Mack trucks. I'm trying to get the whole line.

Thanks Carlos. That is certainly a main reason for keeping my consistency in this scale.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”