Be thankfull

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Be thankfull

Post by scorpiomikey »

That none of you live near me.

I got my Restricted Drivers License today, so im free to drive on public roads on my own.

Ive had my Learners since i was 18, but i couldnt be bothered going any further (the public transport here is pretty good) but, 10 years later, im now a semi qualified driver. 1 more test and im fully qualified.

So, yay me. :D
Vroom Vroom
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Re: Be thankfull

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Well, you are on the other side of the world, on an island, on the other side of the road.... so that is chance I am willing to take!

Anyway, congrats, getting your drivers license is a great thing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Cool! Do be careful. Sounds like a friend of mine - their daughter said, why bother! Finally did succumb.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Everyone stay off the sidewalks!!!

:lol:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit sets will soon be no more as a result ;)
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Thanks guys. You're all comedians :P
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Good thing that there are many thousands of miles of Pacific Ocean between there and here Mikey ;) I'll sleep better at night knowing that :p
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

lol good to know. Im glad im not interrupting your beauty sleep :lol:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

For you Mikey... as true today as when it was made over half a century ago...

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”