Lego show.

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Lego show.

Post by scorpiomikey »

Today me and my partner went to a local lego show. Because of the crowds i only really got photos of what was (IMHO) the best model there.

I did find one other shot that was usable on my phone.

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Re: Lego show.

Post by CallSignOWL »

there are such things as lego shows?? feaking awesome!
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Everything is awesome ;)
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Yep, Lego is cool! My brother in law is a real AFOL (adult fan of Lego) and currently working on a model of a Wiesmann sportscar. That is almost at the level shown here. And hours and hours of work and planning go into these builds.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

JimD wrote:
Stikpusher wrote:Everything is awesome ;)
Beat me to it. We bought the movie for my son last weekend. We've watched it ever dang day since. I sing it in the shower. :(
I have not enjoyed a movie so much as that one in ages. There is so much sublime humor & satire in the movie.... :lol:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”