Coffee drinkers out there?

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stikpusher

Re: Coffee drinkers out there?

Post by Stikpusher »

Decaf coffee is like non alcoholic beer… what’s the point? :nono:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

I've said that before too Carlos. :wink: But I will sometimes brew a small pot of the Wide Awake Coffee Co.'s decaf "Breakfast Blend" if I want some in the evening. The caffeine is a bigtime irritant of prostate problems :whistle:, and having it too late in the day isn't good for that. Ironically, that decaf seems to have a stronger flavor than the regular grind. So, it's alright on occasions like that. But to start the day, no way; gimme that real deal every time. :grin:
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Coffee coffee coffee
Creamer no sugar
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Stuart wrote:Coffee... nope....

Make it so!

:shoutout:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Stikpusher wrote:Decaf coffee is like non alcoholic beer… what’s the point? :nono:
Exactly...
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

My only coffee that’s gets cream is my Irish coffee… :whistle:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Sorry, I forgot to post this...

So yeah, being English I'm more of a Tea drinker than coffee (and remember guys - when adding water to the cup/pot with your tea in it - it should be actively boiling, not just hot) but I do like a good cup of coffee now and then. I'm quite old school and prefer coffee from a filter jug or a French press, which is what I use at home if I'm not drinking a really good quality freeze dried - like Carlos I have sugar in mine and although I prefer white, I can and do drink it black. I also grind my own beans.

I used to drink a sod of a lot of coffee when I was at work, but know I'm home based I don't drink anywhere near as much. Interestingly I've started to notice that coffee makes me feel a bit queasy afterwards - I did try switching to de-caf to see if changed anything but not so much, it's another reason why I don't drink it as much.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Stikpusher wrote:Decaf coffee is like non alcoholic beer… what’s the point? :nono:
To be honest, I like the taste of beer but would rather not have the alcohol. When you've gotten to the point you're crawling on a bar floor puking your guts out.........
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

I am borderline beer snob. Have an app on my phone to keep track of all the different kinds I've tried. But I don't drink enough to get the point of crawling. That was for when I was in my twenties. To old for that now
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

I also use a K-Cup machine at home. I like dark roast but my wife and MIL both drink......I don't even know what to call it. But to me it's not coffee

I found a brand that I like. Cafe Bustelo

Return to “Free Discussion”