Cherry Popping Group Build- Now Underway

Something you have never built.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Re: Cherry Popping Group Build- Now Underway

Post by jeaton01 »

Good idea, Bruce, I plan to do the same.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah, I suppose that I should do that as well… :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Yeah me too!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I moved mine…
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I will probably do the same, although I'll continue to include it in my usual Maddog Manufacturing tours.

I just wish I'd start getting e-mail notifications of new posts again so I can keep up and not miss anything! I sometimes have to go back almost a week to see threads I haven't seen before. I've done all the suggestions for fixing this on my side, but nothing works! :scream: :boom: :whiteflag:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

No need for mail notifications. Just check the “view active topics” daily to see what’s been posted… :whistle:

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Yeah, I try to do that but sometimes I miss the new Threads posted. I use the "View Unread Posts" option though. Maybe I should check the active ones. Still, It's nice to get these in the E-mail so I can just go straight to the Thread I get a notice for.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Cherry Popper Group Build”