Admin Appreciation Group Build

Organize a group build and see who is wanting to participate here.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Re: Admin Appreciation Group Build

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

OK well we will have to keep the kit "want to see" list reasonable.
Can I get a list of people interested? *if you don't put your name down you must NOT like our admins... hehehehe :ballbat: :ballbat: :ballbat: *
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I’ve got too many projects going on right now to get involved in another group build at the moment.

Aside from my own Nightfighters, Eyes in the Skies and Spooks Group Build and Carlos’ upcoming Cherry Popping Group Build, I’ve got World War II at Sea Group Build that’s starting up on December 7th, 2021. I’ve already found a kit I’m looking to acquire for this GB.

I still need to finish off one more project for the Jet Group Build by Portman. I also have plans for a restoration project of an oldie kit of mine I wanted to start after the New Year.

I know someone mentioned starting a Group Build in lines of “Oops, I Did It Again” that I will definitely participate in once it’s up & running.

So that makes it a total 5 or 6 different projects I’m already committed to. I’m going to pass on this one for now.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

keavdog wrote:That's like Russian roulette....lol I know Lyle is going to call out a Monogram P-61 :giggles:
Exactly!
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

If only they had a clear fuselage version!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Not that I don't want you to have this GB, but we have WAY to many going for me to even thing of participating.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I think it is a swell idea! I alr eady have kits in mind for most of you, too...

But, alas, the thought is enough. You guys pretty much self moderate the place. I thank you for that.

Just send money. I take a size $100.00 bill.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Ok for those who are backing out of this, no one even said a start date. I would keep your minds open to this rather than shutting it out because you have too many things going on. This may not even start until after the new year.
But ok, I guess I will just leave this alone and when everyone is comfortable taking something new on, we can talk about it then.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

There’s nothing wrong with putting out a feeler for your GB. Don’t get discouraged.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

I'd be up for this if it did go ahead - Lyle can send me one of those B-52's he's hording! :grin:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I only have three. Sorry.

Return to “Group Build Feeler”