Something you have never built.
keavdog
Elite Member

Re: Ceaser's Beachcraft Bonanza

Post by keavdog »

Way to go Declan :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Brilliant job! I love it! Looks like you nailed it well! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Great work on a kit that fought you the whole way.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Thanks everyone! It was a pain in the rear but I am glad I got it done. Thinking maybe it's a good thing I couldn't find that hammer... the struggle paid off in the end. Mostly.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

WOW! That is awesome Declan, well done for getting this PITA finished - it looks great! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Well done, Declan. I'm happy you pushed that over the finish line. We all thrive on such accomplishments.
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

mostrich wrote:Well done, Declan. I'm happy you pushed that over the finish line. We all thrive on such accomplishments.

Agreed! Bringing a difficult kit across the finish line motivates us all to dig in and keep going when we face issues. You rocked this Declan! Beautiful work! Better than my 1/72 scale one.... :bag:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

I've gotta say.....after reading through this thread and seeing some of the challenges that you had with it that this indeed turned out superb. Way to navigate through some of the kits shortcomings and some mishaps along the way to have a very nicely completed project at the end of it all. :bow: Looks perfect!!

Return to “Cherry Popper Group Build”