The Children of Doom

Or, The Shelf of Doom. Since most of us intend to finish these someday....well, you know.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Re: The Children of Doom

Post by tempestjohnny »

jeaton01 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:33 pm Would that be the Fleet Air Arm/RAF GB, Carlos? I really miss that one.
Me too. That was one of the best groups
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I wonder what happened to most of those guys. They all drifted away from FSM, and most never popped up on any of the other sites where I frequent.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I got the topside color airbrushed on today. Humbrol Acrylic Medium Sea Grey

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Stikpusher wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:50 am I wonder what happened to most of those guys. They all drifted away from FSM, and most never popped up on any of the other sites where I frequent.
I know Daywalker was on LSP for awhile don't know if he still is
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

It's looking good Stik!
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

tempestjohnny wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:12 am
Stikpusher wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:50 am I wonder what happened to most of those guys. They all drifted away from FSM, and most never popped up on any of the other sites where I frequent.
I know Daywalker was on LSP for awhile don't know if he still is
Thats true. But I haven't been active on there in years. If you're not building 1/32 or larger aircraft, any work posted is mostly ignored.

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Gloss coated on Thursday

Decals applied Friday...

These decals are fight me a bit with some curling here and there...

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Ooh now that's starting too look like its almost done
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Ya, but I think this will take several more days of work before I can call it done. I have to finish adding the stencils on the upper surfaces, add a few more decals, do touch ups on the invasion stripes, plus a few more bits to add or fix in the engine area. And the usual panel line wash, weathering, etc.

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I started making proper progress on my Marder III about the time we started having the forum bandwidth issues, so here is my update...

I had added the tools and some stowage onto the fenders

I next added the transmission that I had bought, the driver and gunner figures, and attached the armored gun shield superstructure.

FLSM

Return to “Shelf of Someday”