Happy Christmas to all my friends and buddies here

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Thomas_M
Admin

Happy Christmas to all my friends and buddies here

Post by Thomas_M »

Good morning from our new home! Weather is not too bad, no snow, no rain (now...), temps around 7°C (44,6°F).

We, the missus and me, will have a more quiet Christmas weekend, because the full family will gather at one of Heidi's daughters home this year. We still are in progress to unpack and find stuff we miss, new furniture will arrive around February to April! :sad: No modelling, but hey: we are on the way!

Heidi and me wish all our friends and their families quiet and peaceful Happy Holidays! Stay safe and inside (we follow the news in the States, brrr...). See you soon, hopefully!

Thomas
LyleW
Admin

Re: Happy Christmas to all my friends and buddies here

Post by LyleW »

Merry Christmas, Thomas!

Good to hear you are getting settled in the new home! Our kids are to come out today, so I am already in the kitchen!

This storm that blew through is still blowing! Only around 2.5 inches of snow, but it is quite frigid! As low as -7 F (-22 C). I think it is maybe 4 or 5 F this morning. Won’t get above freezing until Tuesday and by Friday it is reported to be near 60F (15 C).

I wish you are Heidi the best!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Merry Christmas Thomas, and the same to all the members and families at SPA! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! :grin:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Merry. Christmas, Thomas from my family to yours. Snow has been around for a bit. Yesterday it rained then turned to snow squalls. It’s always funny to see folks on the road go into a panic throw on their 4 ways and go waaay slower than the speed limit or going too fast driving and and 4x4 vehicles only to find them in a ditch or a guard rail. Idiots. There are two type stuff of drivers here.... those who can’t drive properly in snow and those who don’t know how to drive in snow properly. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I get it they drive slow due to road conditions but never drive tooo slow otherwise, they’re asking for trouble. I usually pass them if they’re driving waaay too slow for road conditions. All the years I’ve been driving, not once I’ve ever got in an accident during the winter months. My awareness is heighten in winter while driving.

Enjoy your quiet Christmas. Hopefully we can see you around more in 2023.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Merry CHRISTmas my friends.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Merry Christmas to all here and their loved ones! It’s always a pleasure to pass the time amongst this band of ne’er do wells with our common addiction to styrene :wink:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families

The cold front has hit here too. 42 F. Which is frigid for SW Florida. Coldest Christmas in Florida in 30 years
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all my fellow SPAMbots. I hope tomorrow brings you a mountain of plastic.
Thanks,
John
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Merry Christmas to all, and may the Prince of Peace bring us all the peace the world cannot give.

I'm waiting on friends coming over tonight; then later I'll be heading out to Midnight Mass. Tomorrow, I'm singing with my choir for Mass at ten AM and then afterward heading to my wife's brother's house for Christmas dinner, movies and present opening.

I look forward to seeing what everyone gets; it won't be a mountain of styrene for me; not even a tiny speed bump, but the Reason for the Season is a far better gift to me anyway.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Merry Christmas to you all SPAMer's out there!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/

Return to “Free Discussion”