What a morning

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

What a morning

Post by LyleW »

severe thunderstorms, hail, wind, torrential rain...and about 20 miles south of us a tornado warning. Wow.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Medicman71
Elite Member

Re: What a morning

Post by Medicman71 »

Sounds like a normal bad weather day here.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Yes, it does. Pretty normal here, too...for April, May, June....But we have been very warm for January - in the 60s. Could have snow showers tonight. Good thing I got the doggies out this morning before it all started. Hopefully, it will be through here by the time they need to go again!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

We had a cold front come through this morning but it will only last a couple of days. It'll warm back up again for about a week and then get cold.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

weird year. We went from near 70 to below zero in about a day and a half...then a couple of days later, back in the 50s-60s.
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Yeah, my wife and I humped all our houseplants into the house just before Christmas, as I got really cold here for a few days. Since then, I don't think its been below freezing. Until tomorrow. Go figure. They all severely need water but I bet there are 50 of them, and some are so big and heavy that I have to move them with a hand-truck. I ain't wheelin' those plants in and out all through our crazy winter either! :grin: They better suck it up and get tough! :ballbat:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

All the water is in over at the Nanny State California :whistle:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

LyleW wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:56 am
Medicman71 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:52 am We had a cold front come through this morning but it will only last a couple of days. It'll warm back up again for about a week and then get cold.
weird year. We went from near 70 to below zero in about a day and a half...then a couple of days later, back in the 50s-60s.
Hope the 70s make a return in late February...I'll be heading down to Kentucky for a long weekend. Knowing my luck, it will be the sub zero though.
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Way down here its been cold overnight into the a.m. 45-55. Warms up during the day though
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Glamdring wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:05 pm
LyleW wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:56 am

Hope the 70s make a return in late February...I'll be heading down to Kentucky for a long weekend. Knowing my luck, it will be the sub zero though.
Where you heading? Feb is usually our coldest month, or so it seems.

Return to “Free Discussion”