Revell Nike Hercules

LyleW
Admin

Re: Revell Nike Hercules

Post by LyleW »

BlackSheep214 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:12 pm That came out pretty darn good, Lyle
Thanks, Tom. Not too bad, mostly a fun kit. Mostly.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

That is very cool Lyle! 8-) :grin:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thanks, Gary. Had to get one done!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Man, I know what you mean. I've just got to chain myself to that little corner of my table and make some kinda progress on a danged model.

I've been spending too much time layin' for the feral hogs out at my place. Gotta kill some of those varmints! :grin:

Here's the bunch I'm waiting for, back on the 4th, around 5:30pm. I've been in the cabin twice now when they showed up at the tank, around 6pm, last week. First time, all I had was a .22LR rifle and it jammed after the first shot. :sad: That's what I get for not cleaning and lubing it in over 5 years! Then, two days later, I was ready, with the window closed, when they showed up. I cocked the lever gun, a Savage 99 in .308, and they stopped dead in their tracks behind that big sow. I believe she heard that metallic noise through closed windows, insulated walls and 50 yards away. She slowly turned and walked away before I could get to the window and open it up. Damn. I was there until 6:30 tonight and never saw any of the smart bastards. :grin:

jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Well done, Lyle. Only 25 more to go this year if you follow the schedule I have set for you!
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Man that’s a lot of bacon and ham on the hoof… :shocked: I went out shooting the other day and came across a dead Javelina that somebody must have dropped and left there. I swear it was a good 300 lbs or more… :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

jeaton01 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:43 pm Well done, Lyle. Only 25 more to go this year if you follow the schedule I have set for you!
Thank you, John! Twenty-five? Piece of cake!
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Stik, I think Gary needs to break out the automatic weapons, huh?
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Your wish is my command...bring it piggies! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJ1xRZVNDw

LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

just take a video!

Return to “Completed Builds”